Vicki Owen, CNP
- Family Practice
- Ball State University, Muncie, IN — Masters of Science, Nursing and Family Nurse Practitioner
- University of South Dakota, Vermillon, SD — Registered Nurse
- Undergraduate — Indiana Wesleyan University, Marion, IN — Bachelor of Science, Biology
Licensures / Certifications
- NP-C — American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- RN — South Dakota Board of Nursing
- ACLS — Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- TNCC — Trauma Nurse Core Course
Participated in Medical Mission trips to the Tarahumara Indians in Copper Canyon, Mexico and also to the underserved in Caracas, Venezuela. Worked with foreign students from the School of Mines to provide family time on holidays when they could not go home.
Nursing Instructor for University of South Dakota for seven years. Taught in ASN and BSN program didactic and clinical.