Evalina Murphy, CNP
- Certified Family Nurse Practitioner
- Mental Health Medication Management
- Associate Degree, Human Services - Sinte Gleska University, Rosebud, SD
- ADN & RN, Nursing - Oglala Lakota College, Pine Ridge, SD
- BSN, Nursing - Univeristy of North Dakota, Grand Forks, ND
- MSN & FNP - South Dakota State University, Brookings, SD
Licensures / Certifications
- RN - South Dakota
- FNP - ANCC
- DEA - SD
I recently retired from Civil Service with the Indian Health Service after 24 years. I am back with the Community Health Center of the Black Hills for a third tour but only part-time and providing mental health medication management. I will be seeing primarily adult and geriatric patents while working in conjunction with Sheila Szymonski, CNP and Dr. Mark Garry who provide mental health care to pediatric patients.
I am enjoying part-time retirement with my husband and family and traveling with friends, and I am also looking forward to part-time employment with patient interaction and working with the wonderful staff at CHCBH.