Ryan Baxter, DMD
- South Dakota State University
- Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine
Licensures / Certifications
- Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D) with honors
- South Dakota State University Magna Cum Laude
- Academy of General Dentistry
- Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association
- South Dakota Dental Association
- Black Hills District Dental Society
- Illinois State Dental Society
- Illinois State Dental Society, and Chicago Dental Society
Dr. Baxter actively participates in organized dentistry and is a member of the Academy of General Dentistry, American Dental Association, South Dakota Dental Association, Black Hills District Dental Society, Illinois State Dental Society, and Chicago Dental Society.
In his free time, he enjoys rock climbing, hiking and camping. In the winter, Dr. Baxter enjoys helping the Stevens wrestling program and the AAU Westside Wrestling Program.
Along with caring for the Rapid City Community at the Community Health Center of the Black Hills and Creative Smile Designs, Dr. Baxter participates in dental mission trips to third world countries to help treat individuals in dire need. His recent trips were to villages within the Dominican Republic, Central America and Zambia, Africa where he performed hundreds of dental surgeries.
Dr. Baxter graduated from South Dakota State University Magna Cum Laude. He earned his Doctor of Dental Medicine (D.M.D) with honors from Midwestern University College of Dental Medicine in Illinois.
Dr. Baxter was selected by Consumers' Research Council of America for "America's Top Dentists 2017" for his devotion to continuing education and evidence based dentistry.