Kenneth Vogele, MD
- Internal Medicine
- Internal Medicine Residency (2nd and 3rd years) and Gastroenterology Fellowship – University of Nebraska, Omaha, NE
- Internship and 1st year of Internal Medicine Residency at Virginia Mason Hospital, Seattle, WA
- Medical School – University of South Dakota, Vermillion, SD and University of Nebraska, Omaha, NE
- Undergraduate – Northwesterrn University, Evanston, IL
Licensures / Certifications
- Licensed to practice medicine and surgery in South Dakota
- ABIM certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology
CHCBH Specialty Provider
- Practiced gastroenterology at Rapid City Medical Center and as contact physician for my ex-gastroenterology partners.
- Rapid City Regional Hospital Distinguished Service Award.
- Rapid City Chamber of Commerce Health and Human Service Committee’s ‘Wind Beneath Our Wings’ Outstanding Performance Award.
- Rapid City Regional Hospital Endoscopy Unit named in my honor.