Family Planning and Women's Health
Family Planning is a basic preventive health service that is a key contributor to healthy families and healthy babies. Community Health Center of the Black Hills is dedicated to providing low-cost family planning education, reducing unintended pregnancies, as well as educating the community on how best to prevent sexually transmitted diseases (STDs). Services are available for men and women of all ages.
- Contraception information and services
- Screening services for HIV, and breast and cervical cancer
- Screening and treatment services for STDs
- Pregnancy testing and family planning
- Community education and outreach
- Low cost birth control