Working at a community health center is a highly educational and rewarding experience. If you are interested in employment with the Community Health Center of the Black Hills, you welcome to visit our facility at 504 E. Monroe St., Rapid City, and fill out an application. Cover letter, resume, and a completed employment application may also be mailed to the address shown below or emailed to email@example.com.
Community Health Center of the Black Hills is an Equal Opportunity Employer. As a non-profit organization, we trust our employees to work and perform within our mission, providing high quality medical, dental, and mental health care for the community.
Community Health Center of the Black Hills
Attn: Human Resources
504 E. Monroe Street
Rapid City, SD 57701
Current Job Openings:
The Community Health Center of the Black Hills, Inc is seeking a full-time medical director splitting time between administrative and clinical duties. The Medical Director leads, manages and supervises the clinical component of the organization and provides comprehensive primary care to a diverse patient population.
2-3 years experience with a FQHC
Electronic Health Record experience preferred
Current licensure in the State of South Dakota as a physician
Current DEA licensure
Current State of South Dakota Controlled Substance Registration
Tim Trithart, CEO
(605) 721-8939 Ext. 327
Full-time dentist to join the Oral Health Care Team at Community Health Center of the Black Hills, Inc. The qualified candidate will provide the following services for adults and children: comprehensive full mouth exams including diagnosis and treatment of dental disease; radiographs; hygiene; preventative services (fluoride/sealants); basic and complex restorative procedures (amalgam and composite); routine and surgical extractions; limited endodontics on anterior and premolar teeth; denture chairside relines (temporary and permanent).
We are seeking a team player to assist us in achieving our mission which is to provide quality medical, dental, and mental health care for the community. The CHCBH is located in Rapid City, SD – which is in the heart of the Black Hills in Western SD.
PHYSICIAN - PEDIATRICS
Community Health Center of the Black Hills. Immediate opportunity for a PEDIATRICIAN to join our team. Full time, no nights, weekends or holidays. Competitive salary. Employer paid benefits & Malpractice Insurance. National Health Corps eligible site. Fax CV: (605) 394-5217
We are seeking a pediatrician whose scope of work will include primarily inpatient work, management of patients, inpatient care for an established pediatric practice.
Exemplary skills in pediatric diagnosis and treatment are a must
- Demonstrates a commitment to service, organization values and professionalism through appropriate conduct and demeanor at all times
- Adheres to and exhibits our core values of providing quality medical, dental and mental health care for the community.
- Integrity: Moral wholeness, soundness, uprightness, honesty and sincerity as a basis of trustworthiness.
- Compassion: Feeling with others, being one with others in their sorrows and joys, rooted in the sense of solidarity as members of the human community
- Excellence: Outstanding achievement, merit, virtue; continually surpassing standards to achieve/maintain quality
- Maintains confidentiality and protects sensitive data at all times
- Adheres to organizational and department specific safety standards and guidelines
- Works collaboratively and supports efforts of team members
- Demonstrates exceptional customer service and interacts effectively with physicians, patients, visitors, staff and the broader health care community.
- Demonstrates the willingness and ability to work collaboratively and mentor mid-levels.
- Medical Degree from an accredited medical school is required.
- Must have successfully completed a residency program.
License / Certification:
- Must be board certified and currently possess a non-restricted license and hold a current DEA.
- South Dakota license